Monday, 16 March 2009
One of Queensland’s most awarded, environmentally sustainable developers continues to embrace eco-sensitive design at Capalaba’s newest residential community.
To be known as Era, Heritage Pacific’s latest 65 hectare site places a strong emphasis on preserving the existing bushland and using eco-friendly design strategies.
Project Manager of Era, Steven McMillan, said the site will be centred around Coolnwynpin Creek and spinal parklands.
“Heritage Pacific’s Era community will provide purchasers with a range of unique, completed homes with the luxuries people want and expect.”
“This development will be one of the best in the Redlands, it’s a place people will love to call home.”
“What we are doing with Era is opening the door for residents who love and want to stay in this pristine area but also want to upgrade to a new home.”
“It also gives the opportunity for people to live in a prestigious estate environment.”
Heritage Pacific has gone to extensive lengths to ensure the natural environment is preserved and local wildlife protected.
Heritage Pacific is one of Queensland’s most awarded developers having been the recipient of two major accolades in 2008 including Best Masterplanned Community from the UDIA and Best Residential Development in Australia from the Property Council of Australia.
There will be 230 homes at Era starting from around $470,000.
Since 1987, Heritage Pacific has welcomed more than 10,000 families to over 25 communities throughout South-East Queensland and has established one of the country’s fastest-growing home-building businesses. Heritage Pacific has also developed a portfolio of commercial and retail assets valued at more than $350 million and built an established funds management business.
Era is located at 401-451 Redland Bay Road, Capalaba.
Media Contact: Susan McGrady 0488 996 667
- Era is a 230 lot residential community located on Redland Bay Road in Capalaba;
- Heritage Pacific will undertake a full build out of quality contemporary 3 and 4 bedroom homes with the choice of one or two living areas and an alfresco area;
- Era will be a masterplanned community incorporating Coolwynpin Creek, parkland, well designed roads, high level landscaping, quality streetscapes using contemporary Australian design;
- Era has incorporated a fauna management plan to preserve the local wildlife;
- Coolwynpin Creek has been rehabilitated with the help of Landcare and it is now a picturesque site;
- 37ha of remnant vegetation backing onto Era is being returned to the State Government as conservation park;
- Era is in an ideal location close to Moreton Bay, Brisbane and established infrastructure such as transport, shopping centre and schools.